In Arizona, salons provide clear solutions for hair loss in women. These services increase the woman’s self-confidence and lower the impact of the underlying cause. Women who want to review the Best Hair Replacement in Arizona visit these salons for more answers.
Understanding the Reasons Women Experience Hair Loss
* Stress. Stressful circumstances cause women to experience temporary hair loss. The life cycle of the hair is altered when the body is stressed. The immediate reaction to higher stress levels is pushing hair into the shedding phase. During this phase of the hair life cycle, women who are stressed lose more strands of hair each day. The prime life events that lead to stress-related hair loss are surgery and pregnancy.
* Androgenetic Alopecia. This condition is inherited from the individual’s parents. It is the same condition that men experience when going bald. The hairline recedes, and thinning of the hair is more noticeable.
* Sudden Hormonal Changes. Pregnancy isn’t the only hormone-based reason that women lose their hair. Oral contraceptives release hormones to prevent women from becoming pregnant. The sudden change in hormonal balance leads to thinning of the hair. The same imbalance and change in hair occur during hormone therapy for menopause.
* Hypothyroidism. This condition indicates that the thyroid gland isn’t producing hormones as expected. The condition produces hair loss that is often permanent. However, doctors must diagnose the condition and provide adequate medication to control it. Medication doesn’t guarantee prevention of female pattern baldness.
* Chemotherapy. During chemotherapy, the treatment targets dividing cells to kill all carcinomas. This includes all healthy skin tissue and hair follicles. The treatment is known for causing total baldness. The condition is often reversible once the treatment is suspended.
Hair Replacement Choices for Women
* Topical Solutions. Salons provide topical solutions that are known for regrowing hair. The stylist applies the solutions based on the manufacturer’s instructions.
* Wigs and Extensions. Wigs and extensions are viable hair replacement options. Front lace wigs are glued to the forehead and around the temples. Extensions are glued, sewn, or braided into the hair.
In Arizona, medical conditions, unavoidable circumstances, and heredity lead to thinning hair in women. Unique solutions help women to restore their beautiful mane and increase their self-esteem. Women who want to learn more about the Best Hair Replacement in Arizona visit Donte’s of New York today.